Healing your pain and changing your life is what we strive for at the Parker office of Hatch Chiropractic & Wellness.
As a patient of our clinic, you know our entire team at Hatch Chiropractic is dedicated to your overall wellness.
K-Laser therapy is an integral piece of our practice. Patients with acute or chronic conditions and long term pain are experiencing tremendous results, including those not helped by other forms of treatment in the past, and we’re confident we can deliver similar results to you.
K-Laser is a proven drug free, surgery free treatment for anything from back, neck, knee and hip pain to arthritis, sports injuries, automobile accident injuries and more. Professional and U.S. national sports teams, as well as healthcare providers and specialists throughout the world rely on the therapeutic power of K-Laser. In fact, the New York Yankee’s use this very machine because it is unmatched on the market.
We’re excited to offer this new service and help our clients achieve optimal relief and quickly restore a greater quality of life. Before getting that steroid injection or surgical consult with numerous documented deleterious side effects, please give this a try as there are NO KNOWN SIDE EFFECTS and a great deal of research proving it’s efficacy.
Feel free to give us a call with any questions about K-Laser therapy at 720-240-7139 or mention it at your next appointment.
We’re happy and excited to discuss this new treatment method with you. Visit http://www.k-laserusa.com/ to learn more about how K-Laser therapy can help you or a friend.
Conditions that can be improved with Laser Therapy include:
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Myofascial Trigger Points
- Lateral Epicondylitis (Tennis Elbow)
- Ligament Sprains Muscle Strains
- Repetitive Stress Injuries
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Shoulder, Back & Knee Pain
- Herpes Zoster (Shingles)
- Post-Traumatic Injury
- Trigeminal Neuralgia∙ Fibromyalgia
- Diabetic Neuropathy & Diabetic Foot Ulcers
- Venous Ulcers
- Deep Edema / Congestion
- Sports Injuries
- Auto & Work Related Injuries
Here is the technical stuff if you like to know that sort of stuff.
What is Laser Therapy?
Laser Therapy, or “photobiomodulation”, is the use of specific wavelengths of light (red and near-infrared) to create therapeutic effects. These effects include improved healing time, pain reduction, increased circulation and decreased swelling. Laser Therapy has been widely utilized in Europe by physical therapists, nurses and doctors as far back as the 1970’s. Now, after FDA clearance in 2002, Laser Therapy is being used extensively in the United States.
Patient Benefits of Laser Therapy
Laser Therapy is proven to bio stimulate tissue repair and growth. The Laser accelerates wound healing and decreases inflammation, pain, and scar tissue formation. In the management of chronic pain Class IV Laser Therapy can provide dramatic results, is non-addictive and virtually free of side effects.
Has effectiveness been demonstrated scientifically?
Yes. There are thousands of published studies demonstrating the clinical effectiveness of Laser Therapy. Among these, there are more than one hundred rigorously controlled, scientific studies that document the effectiveness of laser for many clinical conditions.
Cellular Effects of Laser Therapy
During Laser Therapy the infrared laser light interacts with tissues at the cellular level and metabolic activity increases within the cell, improving the transport of nutrients across the cell membrane. This initiates the production of cellular energy (ATP) that leads to a cascade of beneficial effects, increasing cellular function and health.
Laser Therapeutic Effects
During each painless treatment laser energy increases circulation, drawing water, oxygen, and nutrients to the damaged area. This creates an optimal healing environment that reduces inflammation, swelling, muscle spasms, stiffness, and pain. As the injured area returns to normal, function is restored and pain is relieved.
K-Laser Advanced Technology
K-Laser is leading the way in pain management, tissue repair, safe treatments, and fast treatment times. The Hatch Chiropractic team chose K-Laser because it has:
- Four-Wavelength Beam that Penetrates Deep into the Tissue
- Continuous & Modulating Frequencies to Promote Pain Control and Healing.
- SuperPulse Mode for Deeper Therapeutic Penetration
- High Power Delivering Larger Doses, Resulting in Shorter Treatment Times.
- Presets that Result in More Consistent and Safe Treatment Outcomes.
Four Wavelengths/Multiple Frequencies
The CUBE-series lasers are the world’s only 4-wavelength Class IV therapy lasers. The four wavelengths are important because they are most efficiently targeting the components involved in laser therapy mechanism of action. Science has proven that different therapeutic laser delivery modes affect different tissue types; therefore the K-Laser delivers continuous wave, along with pulsed and Intense SuperPulsed modes at frequencies ranging from 1-20,000Hz.
Laser Therapy Q & A
Frequently Asked Questions….
- Does it hurt? What does a treatment feel like? There is little or no sensation during treatment. Occasionally one feels mild, soothing warmth or tingling. Areas of pain or inflammation may be sensitive briefly before pain reduction.
- Are there any side effects or associated risks? During more than twenty years of use by healthcare providers all over the world, very few side effects have ever been reported. Occasionally some old injuries or pain syndromes may feel aggravated for a few days, as the healing response is more active after treatment.
- How long does each treatment take? The typical treatment is 3 to 9 minutes, depending on the size of the area being treated.
- How often should a patient be treated? Acute conditions may be treated daily, particularly if they are accompanied by significant pain. More chronic problems respond better when treatments are received 2 to 3 times a week, tapering to once a week or once every other week, with improvement.
- How many treatments does it take? This depends on the nature of the condition being treated. For some acute conditions, 1 to 6 treatments may be sufficient. Those of a more chronic nature may require 10 to 15 (or more) treatments. Conditions such as severe arthritis may require ongoing periodic care to control pain.
- How long before the results are felt? You may feel improvement in your condition (usually pain reduction) after the very first treatment. Sometimes you will not feel improvement for a number of treatments. This does not mean that nothing is happening. Each treatment is cumulative and results are often felt after 3 or 4 sessions.
- Can it be used in conjunction with other forms of treatment? Yes! Laser Therapy is often used with other forms of therapy, including physical therapy, exercise therapy, chiropractic adjustments, massage, soft tissue mobilization, electrotherapy and even following surgery. Other healing modalities are complementary and can be used with laser to increase the effectiveness of the treatment.
Laser therapy was born from scientific research over 30 years ago in Europe and perfected by K- LaserUSA with the latest technological advancements which is why Dr. Hatch chose to use this particular therapeutic laser.